Tuesday, March 16, 2010

She is addicted to surveys.

1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
Ah, swimming in the ocean in Sorrento. :)
That is probably the most glamorous scar I have received.

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
Nothing at all.

3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?
I used to grind my teeth soooo bad... but now I just lie silently unconscious.

4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Hmmm, you should know by now.
A FINE FRENZY!

5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
What? How would I know that?

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
I want fruit salad and a really long nap. Why am I blogging instead of napping? Because I am dedicated to you, readers!

7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
Several people.

8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?
Hmm,

9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
5 feet and two inches.

10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
Uh-uh not at all.
Well not in small spaces. But when I'm surrounded by a bunch of people, definitely.

11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
No.

12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
Well, couldn't say.

13. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR?
Failing at life in general: you know, getting bad grades, dropping out of high school, having to take a nasty job at a greasy hamburger joint, scraping together tips to pay for rent in a slimeball apartment with the urine of various bums soaking the door... and so on.

14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE GENDER?
Oh my, blond hair is nice. :)
But of course it doesn't matter. I have no hormones.

15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF PROPOSING?
I'm never getting married, fool.

16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
Ew ew ew, energy drinks. Why did you even mention those disgusting concoctions?
Coffee fosho.

(Fosho? I never say that!)

FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
Olives, yummeh!

18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Fruit salad.
Wait, didn't I already say this?

*is too lazy to scroll up*

19. FAVORITE COLOR OF ALL TIME?
Maroon.

20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?
Cracker goldfish? Or fish goldfish?
^Yes..........................^No

21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED?
Meaningful, eh?
I guess... life.

22. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?
Pass.

23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
I wish.

24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
Forever 21, miss.

25. FAVORITE ANIMAL?
Mice.

26. LIKE TO SING?
I hate singing.
Except when no one is around. Then I love to sing.

27. FAVORITE MOVIE?
All things Pixar make my world go 'round.

28. GAY, STRAIGHT OR BI?
Straight.

29. HOW DO YOU FEEL?
Mildly sick. Wildly ick.

30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
Seventy-three.

31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
Brunettes, I guess, because I'm closer to a brunette.

32. FAVORITE QUOTE?
Oh my, don't even ask that. I have a zillion.

33. FAVORITE PLACE?
Oh, the creek. Lovely place.

34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA?
YYEESSS. :D

35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
Hmmm. Being accused of things, getting close to people, and being cool.

36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS?
Never.

37. FIRST JOB?
Nope.

38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
Not of my own accord.

39. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE OUT THERE HAS A SOULMATE?
No way.

40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT?
Homework.

41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?
No, but it's possible that I get to have a big metal rod implanted in my back next year. Oh, the joys of scoliosis.

42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
My writing, I suppose, and being "really sweet to everybody."

43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?
Not on my teeth.

44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
All I want for my birthday is you-u-u-u!

45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT AND THEIR NAMES?
No kids. Fifty cats.

46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My middle name is my grandma's name. Exciting, isn't it?

47. WHAT IS THE BIGGEST TURN OFF OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Obnoxiousness. (Wow, I spelled that right?)

48. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL?
This hilarious quote that is written on one of the stalls of the girl's bathroom. I always make sure I get to use that stall so I can have a good laugh while I pee.

49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?
Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine.

50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Omg have you even seen my handwriting?

(The answer is no, by the way...)

51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Vegetarian.

52. ANY BAD HABITS?
Overthinking.

53. ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSON?
No.

54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Absolutely not.

55. DO YOU AGREE WITH FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS?
No.

56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
Unfortunately.

57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
*is a bottle-upper*

58.WOULD YOU RATHER GAIN 58 POUNDS OR LOSE 58 POUNDS.
Lose, of course. Then I could just eat incessantly until I was back to my fat self.

60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
This nasty mouse that I made stupid little vests for, and I pretended he was a pastry chef, too. His pastries were plastic beads, and his oven was my wallet.
Don't even ask.

61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
As if I am going to go count.

62.WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A LITTLE KID?
I don't even remember. I didn't watch much television, so probably not.

63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Of course.

64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?
UMBOTHPLEASE.

65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
I don't look for things.
(Major cop-out.)

66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
Russell.

67. FAVORITE SUPER POWER?
Flyyyyyying.

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?
Chopped on Food Network.

69.WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH YOUR ENEMIES?
I don't have enemies! How dare you!

70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
The kind where it's vanilla with berry flavored "ripples" or whatever running through it.

71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?
Why, yes.

72. DO YOU HAVE A COMPUTER IN YOUR ROOM?
Unfortunately not.

73. PLANS FOR TONIGHT?
It's a school night, buster.

74. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO LIVE WHEN YOU ARE OLDER?
Either a little run-down hut by the sea in Monterey, or a musty-smelling retirement home where everybody knows each other's names.

75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
Who?

76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
My cousin's mindless blabbering.

77. LAST THING YOU DRANK?
Iced tea.

78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
I really don't know.

79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?
The whole thing, actually. I'm not going to say, "Oh, their eyes," like you're expecting. I notice everything at once, not just about the opposite sex but about people in general.

80. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME?
Blog.

81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE?
Stuff that I don't have to feel bad about hating, like really, really hot days.

82. FAVORITE SEASON OF THE YEAR?
Summer, of course. Have you forgotten that I'm fourteen?

83. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF CANDY?
Dried blueberries covered in chocolate and then covered in soft candy coating!!! Yay!!!

HAVE YOU EVER REALLY AND TRULY HAD A BEST FRIEND?
No.

85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?
Brown.

86. EYE COLOR?
Green in fluorescent light, yellow and green in sunlight. (Yes, yellow eyes really are as gross as they sound.)

87. SHOE SIZE?
Honestly, I am not entirely sure

88. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
Ew. Do not even talk to me about fast food, because I will launch into an annoying, strung-out, "Do you even know what goes into McDonald's meat... how they treat the chickens at slaughterhouses... etc...?"

89. FAVORITE RESTAURANT?
Nope.

90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?
The sickly smell never fails to put me off when I feel like trying it. It seems sexy, though. I'm sure I would be a much more graceful and competent person in general if I liked sushi.

91. WATCH TV TODAY?
No.

92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
I suppose my birthday? People are generally nice to me, but it's not as big of a honkin' deal as Christmas or whatever.

93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS?
No.

94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT?
I am fourteen.

95. KISSES OR HUGS?
Hugs.

96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
Neither for me, thanks.

97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
Two tins of Altoids.

98. WOULD YOU EVER BE A HOUSEWIFE?
Well, maybe.

99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
Homer's Odyssey, very very abridged version. (My cat is still enjoying it, I believe. I've been reading it aloud to him every day.)

No comments: