Saturday, February 13, 2010

Splitting a face in a wonderful place.

Or explode. I don't usually smile that big, you know.

Went on a perilous journey to a creek today. I was already in a good mood when I headed over there, so when I started thrashing through the shrubbery and splashing in the shallow inlets of the water, I felt so buoyant I almost floated away. Good thing I didn't, because it would have been a bummer to miss out on all the fun that ensued.
The creek is lovely, but there isn't much of a story to tell.
A story in pictures today.



Yes, I took pictures of myself, which I am sort of unaccustomed to doing. I was not feeling particularly attractive, but I was feeling particularly happy.
So I pointed a camera at myself...? I don't make sense, even to my own head.
I have TONS more pictures, but I'm saving them for later. I'll start future posts with a picture from the bazillion I took during my afternoon excursion. That way I won't ever run out of pictures to put at the top of posts, as I always fear I will.

Much love~

No comments: