Monday, February 15, 2010

Shouting out loud.

It's shout-out day.
I am shouting out to you, and you, and yes, even you. You too, over there. Some of the names are in code, some are nicknames, others are plain and simple, but I'm not going to specify too much.
Are one of these shout-outs... to you? Maybe. Decode and decide.

Again, not all of the images are mine.


To KK,




To Shirley,
To those of you,


To the most obvious cryptic I know,



To my mother,


To myself,

To Amy,I'm sorry for having so many pictures and so little words lately. I just don't have anything much to say.
Also, I am leaving for Monterey TOMORROW, and let's hope I don't stumble through a post while drunk on sea air. Actually, my mother isn't bringing her laptop, so that's not going to happen. I'll post when I get back, maaaaybe, but remember, I'm not the most dependable blogger you know.



or am i?

No comments: