Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My plane takes off at 3:30

And won't bring me back to America until July 3rd. Don't expect any posts from tomorrow 'til then.
I should write about what I've been doing the last couple of days, but it's going to have to be quick because I need to return some library books before I leave the country. Reading is actually a lot of what I've been up to. I got a big stack of books from the library, and placed them in several locations around the house. There's one on my dresser for late-night and early-morning reading, one on my desk for when I'm waiting for my mom to get ready when we're about to go run errands or something, one on the bay-window sill next to the kitchen for reading during meals, and a scattering of others in other places.
I have so much more time for fun stuff like hikes down to the Quicksilver reservoir, long bike rides, little craft project things, walking my dog around the neighborhood, and whatever else. Summer is amazing.
Okay, I have to go. We need to be at the airport in an hour, and I still have library books to return. Sorry for the short post!

No comments: