1. Ate Crocodile?
2. Slept in a different bed?
3. Made out in a movie theatre?
4. made out with 2 different people in one night?
5. Thought your cousin was hot?
6. Been in love?
9. Gone over the speed limit?
It's not like I've ever driven a car or anything.
10. Painted your room?
Yes, but only one wall
11. Drove a car?
see answer to question 9
12. Danced in front of your mirror?
13. Gotten a hickey?
14. Been dumped?No
15. Stole money from a friend?
16. Gotten in a car with people you just met?
Yes... at safe organized events. You know, those organizer mom-people who go like:
*checks name sticker* "Okay honey, you're in Group B, so you'll be riding with Mrs. Brown, over there with the blond hair?"
17. Been in a fist fight?
With my sister :D
18. Snuck out of your house?
Water, last night.
I don't remember...
5. movie seen:
6. cd played:
Something by the Beach Boys that my mom put on.
7. song listened to:
Lifesize by a Fine Frenzy
8. bubble bath:
9. time you cried:
I don't remember.
1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
2. Who are you in love with?
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
I tasted it, but I didn't eat the whole thing...
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
Last weekend, I think. Or maybe the one before that.
6. Are you wearing socks right now?
Yep. With flamingos on them. :)
7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
Aren't all cars worth that much...? But anyway no.
8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
Salinas, a few weeks ago.
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
No... haven't been since I watched 17 Again.
10. Are you hot?
No it's morning right now... I'm cold.
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
12. What are you wearing right now?
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
C. none of the above
14. Last food that you ate?
15. Where were you last week at this time?
Either eating breakfast, brushing my teeth, or blogging.
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
No... none in the last YEAR!
17. When is the last time you ran?
18. What's the last sporting event you watched?
Few weeks ago, my sister's softball tourney.
19. What is your favorite animal?
20. Your dream vacation?
...is gonna happen! Sightseeing in Europe.
21. Last person's house you were in?
Mine. In fact, I'm still here.
22. Worst injury you've ever had?
A scrape. From falling out of a tree. It was a rather large scrape. But nothing very serious.
23. Have you been in love?
Yes. With a feline.
24. Do you miss anyone right now?
25. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
systematic, can be correlated with geographical re-
(the rest of the word is "regions," by the way. Don't wanna leave you hanging, there :])
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What's there?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Chopped. A week or two ago.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
(I continued the post from this morning, so it's later now)
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
About an hour ago, to pick up my glasses/go to the bank/ get a haircut.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
Wait... didn't you already ask this?
10. Did you dream last night?
Probably, but I don't remember any of them.
11. When did you last laugh?
Two seconds ago. I was trying to think of the last time I laughed, and then I remembered and it was funny so I laughed again.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A map, painting copies from Seattle, clock, picture frame I made with my sister in like fifth grade, painting copies from Ikea, and watercolors from childhood.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Yeah, YOUR FACE.
That was a really bad joke.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
The questions repeat themselves a lot.
15. What is the last film you saw?
Speak of the devil.
(That's not a film, by the way... it's just that I JUST SAID THERE WERE REPEATED QUESTIONS AND THEN LOOK HERE'S ANOTHER ONE.)
16.If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
If the idea is unlimited money, I'd donate a bunch of it to help starving people in developing countries.
And THEN I'd go buy a whole bunch of clothes, probably, and also a trip for my whole family to go to Spain. Also maybe a beach house in Santa Barbara.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I have different hair now, and also glasses. I'll show you later.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would get all the poor starving homeless people into homes with food and also get rid of this whole "economic crisis," plus I'd make it less expensive to travel and give the Native Americans their land back, and the animals too, and turn every resource into a renewable resource so we wouldn't have to worry about depletion, and I'd stop global warming.
If it's only one sentence, it's only one thing, right? :)
19. Do you like to dance?
20. George Bush:
This is not a question. And he's literally history now.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Sunflower is she's blond, Esmerelda if she's brunnette.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
24. What do you want to say to God when you reach the pearly gates?
What's the "pearly gates?"
1. whats your name spelt backwards?
2. What did you do last night?
3. The last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
Personas for Firefox
4. Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery?
5. Last time you swam in a pool?
About a month ago
6. What are you wearing?
Oh my Zeus!!
7. How many cars have you owned?
8. Type of music you dislike most?
Stuff like Coldplay and Snow Patrol... generic guitar/drumset/boy's screaming-singing voice stuff.
9. Are you registered to vote?
10. Do you have cable?
You mean like TV? I think so.
11. What kind of computer do you use?
Mapple. (I never know whether to call it a Mac or an Apple, so.)
12. Ever made a prank phone call?
13. You like anyone right now?
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
¡Claro que si!
15. Furthest place you ever traveled?
16.Do you have a garden?
17. What's your favorite comic strip?
18. Do you know all the words to the national anthem?
Just the first verse.
19. Shower, morning or night?
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month?
Well, I only watched one-and-a-half movies in the past month. They were at the same quality-level or whatever, but I only watched half of National Treasure and I watched all of Hotel Rwanda. So, I'll just say Hotel Rwanda. (Geez, how many times have I had to mention that movie in this quiz?)
21. Favorite pizza toppings?
Pineapples and olives.
22. Chips or popcorn?
Chips=bleh. Popcorn=meh. So, I'll say popcorn.
23. What cell phone provider do you have?
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
Why would I?
26. Orange Juice or apple?
27. Who were the last people you sat at lunch with?
28. favorite chocolate bar?
Those little dark chocolate Ghirardelli squares filled with raspberry goo.
29. Who is your longest friend and how long?
Uhhhhmmmmm I actually don't know.
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
Yesterday. From the garden. In a salad. With balsamic vinegar.
31. Have you ever won a trophy?
Alison Sudol. (A Fine Frenzy)
33. Favorite computer game?
34. Ever ordered from an infomercial?
No, but dreamed about it.
35. Sprite or 7-UP?
Wait, aren't they the same?
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work?
37. Last thing you bought at Walgreens?
I'm more of a Long's Drugs kinda girl. But I actually do remember, it was in Arizona, and we bought a pack of marshmallow Peeps.
38. Ever thrown up in public?
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?
40. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Eh... I guess it could happen, but eh.
41.Can exes just be friends?
42. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
43. Did you have long hair as a young kid?
44. What message is on your voicemail machine?
Ugh I don't wanna go check.
45. Where would you like to go right now?
46. What was the name of your first pet?
Ditto the goldfish whom I bought for twenty-five cents.
47. What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it?
The normal kind. And school stuff.
48. Last incoming/outgoing call on your phone?
Incoming: my dad. Outgoing: my grandma.
49. What is one thing you are grateful for today?
50. What do you think about most?
My Europe trip, and also what it would be like to live with no food and no money and no family.
So that's that. Now, as I stated up there^ as a response to one of the questions, I got new glasses and new hair. Wanna see wanna see?Y-e-a-h, so, that's that. Also, today was the last day of intermediate school. Figure I better have that on this post somewhere. It was weird walking to school knowing this was the *last time* I would take these steps, and entering my classes knowing this was the *last time* I would pass through those thresholds. Well, maybe I'd go back to visit my teachers, but it was the *last time* that I would belong in the microcommunity inside. It's so weird though, because it doesn't even feel like summer right now. As soon as I stepped outside of the classroom when the final bell rang, I was expecting to feel a jolt of excited energy, or at least a whoosh of relief, but it just felt like walking out of a classroom on a regular old day, going home to do chores and walk the dog, then eat dinner and fall asleep. Just waiting for summer was more exciting and fun than summer itself. It's like a wrapped birthday gift, with endless potential: there could be anything inside. As soon as you tear off the colorful paper and discover what's inside, all of the exciting rush of what could have been inside is gone. But that's probably because I haven't even done anything yet, and it pretty much has been like a normal school day with the exception of early dismissal. I hopped on my bike to kick off a summers-worth of long rides through both new, unfamiliar neighborhoods and trusty tried-and-true trails.
The people who are going on Blackwood's trip to France get to leave tomorrow, lucky ducks. I have to wait all the way until next Wednesday. Bleh.
But now, I can actually see Europe without the fuzzy curtain that usually hangs over my vision. The strength of my vision prescription tripled with these new glasses. (I'm not even exagerrating right now... the optometrist person told me.) God, the world looks so weird. Everything looks so up-close and three-dimensional. Things seem closer than they did before, and I can read road signs from far away. I have magic eyes.