Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year's Eve!

I'm waiting for midnight right now. I would normally be tired, due to the fact that I'm usually crawling into bed at eight o'clock. But I am at a party, which is keeping me awake. Things have cooled down and I snuck upstairs to do a little blogging and get away from all the craziness.
I'm having fun, eating hor doeuve's or however it's spelled and swaying slightly to create the image of dancing. I can never dance at parties, I feel too self-conscious. Hence my hate of Bronco Nights.
I was excited about a new year, a fresh start, a new set of changes. But all these cliches couldn't change the truth. A new year doesn't stay new for long. Soon it's just another year, and nothing changes.
Wishing you a happy healthy 2009, anyway. Enjoy the fireworks.

No comments: