Thursday, November 20, 2008

iMovie Contest

So, very good news. Mi escuela tiene (My school is having) an iMovie Contest! Mi hermana ALMOST agreed to do the filming, and I will be doing some as well, in the shots where I don't need to show my actual self. I have the setting and part of the storyline mapped out, and I want to get a little bit of filming done on Friday (Thank you, Zeus, for inservice days) and Saturday.
By the way, I did make a movie set to "In This Life," by Delta Goodman (or Goodrem, who knows) but it completely sucked, so I deleted it. Then I regretted it because I could have used some of the shots I'd collected. I should have pulled those out before erasing the whole job. Ah well, the deed is done.
Usually I don't really want to win any contests. I mean, look at what happened with the coloring contest, right? But this one I really do. The prize for first place is $100 cash, and I need the money for... the Secret News. Especially now that our family's savings are drained and we're a credit card bill away from being broke. I can't really explain why I need so much dinero for it without telling you what it is, so you'll just have to wait, I guess.

1 comment:

Lady Macbeth (Hannah) said...

Cool, Jenny. :) Good luck, mi amiga!